We are talking to you! Yes you! If you have an idea that you think would go great on our site, let us know! You don’t need to reinvent the wheel, just simply provide a fresh, unbiased perspective on anything related to nature, science, earth, animals, or conservation and you could be a part of our website.
We take pride in having a great website. Quality has and always will be our #1 priority. That being said, we are always looking for writers who share our passion about nature, science sports and outdoors, and other related topics.
Due to the number of requests we get, we may ask for references or other articles you have written in the past.
Please read the following guidelines before reaching out.
- Minimum content requirement length requirement is 600 words unless otherwise stated. Feel free to write more though!
- We will give you a do-follow link back to your website, but your content cannot be a blatant sales pitch for your company.
- Resources for information must be cited.
- You must be proficient in reading and writing the english language, we reserve the right to reject sub-par content.
- Plagiarized, duplicated or spun content will be rejected
While we are anxious and ready to have new writers, we must maintain a high standard of content for our readers.
- When reaching out, send writing samples to increase your chances of being selected.
- Show us you love nature! We love passion, and we’d love to learn about you! We aren’t all business. Tell us why you love nature and you’ll be sure to get a spot on our site.
We pride ourselves on being the go-to resource for our readers. As such, we do not accept posts that are outside of the topic of our website. Our readers are our top priority. If you have a website in any of the following niches, feel free to reach out!
We always love to learn about news in these niches and would love to discuss potential topics with you. Depending on the category, we may already have a topic in mind or we may ask you to pitch us a topic. Please feel free to include any topic ideas related to nature, science, sports, outdoors, health, watersports, scuba, cycling, animals or conservation in your email pitch.
If you’re interested in writing for us, shoot us an email at email@example.com with the subject line “Guest Post” and one of our team members will get back to you ASAP. We aim to respond to every email, so go ahead, what are you waiting for! Become a writer for one of the most prominent outdoors blogs and help build your brand by providing us with great content!